Yoga Instructor (Sub)
Progress Yoga, LLC is currently accepting applications for substitute yoga instructor candidates with experience teaching Hatha- Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga and Restorative Yoga. Progress Yoga, LLC wants to attract the best talent in Northern Georgia!
- Completed, at minimum, a 200 hour yoga teacher training.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Hold a current RYT® 200 or RYT® 500 certification through Yoga Alliance.
- Hold an active CPR certification.
- Instructors must hold their own individual liability insurance.
We encourage creativity and originality in sequences and music, with classes that follow these general guidelines.
- Sequences that flow at a slow to medium pace.
- Sequences that focus on alignment and sustainability.
- Limited sun salutations and chatarangas.
- Include, at minimum, a 5 minute savasana at the end of class.
Instructors will be hired as independent contractors and will sign an IC agreement upon hire.
If you would like to apply for substitute teaching position, please submit a summary of your qualifications to email@example.com. Be sure to include information about your teaching style, areas of expertise and availability to teach on weekdays and weekends.
Thank you for your interest in Progress Yoga, LLC!