Starting Monthly Unlimited Auto Pay (AP) – No Contract
- With the monthly unlimited yoga AP option customers provide a credit card or debit card number that will remain on file within the secure, schedulicity.com software system.
- Progress Yoga and customer agree on the first date the credit card or debit card will be charged.
- From that point on, the customer’s credit or debit card will be charged on the same date each month.
- All memberships paid monthly will renew automatically month to month.
- While this membership is active, customer may take unlimited yoga and movement classes.
- While this membership is active, customer may bring a guest for free, once per month. Guest must register online and attend with member.
- At times, Monthly Unlimited Auto Pay customers may also be eligible for member only options, events or discounts on merchandise and workshops.
Stopping Monthly Unlimited Auto Pay (AP)
- Customer may request to cancel the monthly unlimited, month to month membership at any time.
- Cancelation request must be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Progress Yoga, LLC will reply back with a written confirmation.
- Customer will still be responsible for any months’ fees already charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Customer will not be responsible for future months’ charges.
- Example: Customer charged on May 1 for $100. Customer requests to cancel on May 15. Customer will still be responsible for the $100 May charge. The customer will not be charged again on June 1 or for future months, unless customer requests to restart monthly unlimited.
- Monthly Unlimited AP Memberships cannot be suspended, freezed or prorated for travel or time away. Memberships are non transferable. However, customer may request to cancel the monthly unlimited at any time.
- The pricing of Monthly Unlimited AP Memberships is subject to change. In the event of a change in membership price, customers will be notified via email at minimum, 30 days in advance of the price change.
- The yoga class schedule is subject to change without notice. Please check our website for up to the minute changes, additions, and/or cancellations.